How To Hide or Change Your Ip Adress in Android Phone


I'm going to show you how to change your ip adress in very easy way.
Root not required so it will work in any Android phone.
The normal reasons for changing ip adress is to visit blocked sites and unblock your Self.
do not misus of this trick I'm not responsible for any type of misus or Hack so try at your own risk

Well changing ip adress is too easy if you don't know how I'm here to show you

This trick is based on a app that can change your ip adress in to many countries ip adress for free

Actually the app uses VPN to change you ip but Better Than Any other VPN Apps. Best Thing is It's Totally Free

Instructions

1. Download Hide My Ip App (5.7MB)
2. Open it and select country
3. Wait few second it will connect to server
4. Done
5. Now visit blocked sites




For confirming that your ip adress is changed just click on 3 dot in app and select verify ip or go to www.Google.com and serch ' Show My Ip ' And Google Will Instantly Show Your Ip Adress see below Screen Shots



Any Question Or Need Help Comment Below I'm happy to Help you..

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *